Human Trafficking 101
Parents of Middle and High School Students, and Community Members
Join us for a Human Trafficking Forum.
Learn the Myths and Truths.
Where: NBHS Cafeteria
● When: April 10, 2019
● Time: 5:00pm Light Dinner Provided
● Program: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
● Child Care: For School- Aged Children
Provided by RVHS & NBHS
Student Senate Members
by April 8th, 2019 to your School Social Worker
New Buffalo: Shannon Woerdehoff, Social Worker
ph. 269-469-6007 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
River Valley: Liz Kickert, Social Worker
ph. 269-756-1034 email: email@example.com
Art Attack in Harbor Country
April 26, 27 and 28
Please join us during Harbor Country's Art Attack. The Pokagon Fund Art Gallery is pleased to feature the works of several Pokagon Tribal artists including Kathy Getz Fodness, John Fox, Christina Rapp, Angie Rice, Mandy Galvan, Todd Miller, Barbara Ann Warren, Lisa Saldivar Downing, Sarah and Clyde Brazie, Ray Bush and Clyde Brazie, Jr.
Harbor Country Literacy Workshops 2018-2019
The Pokagon Fund, in collaboration with Berrien RESA and The Education Trust-Midwest, will host 3 Literacy Workshops for River Valley School District and New Buffalo Area School Educators, Administrators and School Board Members during the 2018-19 school year at the New Buffalo Township Library.
"Leveraging Research and Best Practices for Literacy Improvement" is the title, and each workshop will focus on a different aspect of literacy. These workshops are only open to Harbor Country teachers, administrators and school board members.
1. LITERACY IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN - RSVP required Monday, September 17, 2018 4:15 pm doors open to 7:00 pm, NB Library (Dinner and Childcare included)
2. LITERACY AND LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS - RSVP required Monday, February 4, 2019 4:15 doors open to 7:00 pm (Dinner and Childcare included)
3. PLANNING FOR LITERACY IMPROVEMENT - RSVP required Monday, June 3, 2019 4:15 doors open to 7:00 pm (Dinner and Childcare included)